Thank you for your interest in our home.
Please enter your information below so we can get your process started.
We have several steps in our application process (for all people who will be living in the house over the age of 18).
STEP 1. Fill out the form below.
- With this information, we will then send you an email with our Montana Landlords Association (MLA) application and an additional reference sheet ATTACHED to the email.
- We ask for 8-10 references. It is important your references know you are using them as your reference. When we call them (we do call) and they do not get back to us, we assume they have nothing good to say about you, your family, or pets.
STEP 2. Check your e-mail.
STEP 3. Print the MLA application & reference sheet. Fill out the attached MLA application (2 parts).
- If there is more than one person over the age of 18 living in this residence, each person over the age of 18 must fill out part 2 of the application.
- This is used for character and home references, job verification/income, and an overall good place to explain all the stuff that a computer-generated report won't consider.
- We do want to speak to a good number of references, so we have included an extra reference sheet.
STEP 4. Return the completed MLA application(s).
- Please submit an MLA application for all residents over the age of 18.
- Applications can be uploaded at www.LonniesLand.com emailed, mailed or hand-delivered to the office.
- Call or text (406) 510-2115 if you have questions.
STEP 5. Go to www.Turbotenant.com.
- This is a similar application (mostly the same information and not necessary until references have been checked).
- This will be used for background and credit check verification.
- THIS part of the process DOES HAVE A FEE associated with it, so we don't require this to be done until we have had the opportunity to meet with you, make sure we have a unit available, you like the unit and your references have been checked.
General Rental Information
- Our typical deposit is 1½ months’ rent (this may change from property to property depending on the critters & credit/background checks).
- We do require Renters Insurance and the insurance company must be aware of any and all animals, critters, mammals, reptiles, etc.
- We do request information about you, your family, animals (two-legged or four-legged or no-legged) when you hope to be moving, what size home you are needing, etc. We also request pet references if you have them.
Pet Fee of $250 - (Upfront nonrefundable Pet Application Fee)
Monthly Per Pet Rent/Deposit Guidelines
$50.00 - Small critters (typically 35 lbs and Under)
$75.00 - Medium sized critters (typically 36-60 lbs)
$100.00 - Large sized critters (typically over 60 lbs)
Please call us at (406) 510-2115 to chat about the homes we have available and/or our rental process.
Before we schedule a viewing, the MLA rental application must be submitted.
After you complete the application, please give us a call at (406) 510-2115, we look forward to chatting with you.
“Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
— John D. Rockefeller
"You can dream, create, design, and build the most beautiful place in the world, but it requires people to make it a reality."
“If one advances confidently in the direction of his own dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
— Henry David Thoreau.
"The only failure lies in failure to start."
—Harold Blake Walker